The whole point of a synthesis essay is to take a bunch of information and put it in a logical order or an organized fashion. It is one of the assignments that you will actually use outside of school. It is not one of those things that you will do in school and then never do again. It is used a lot in business and in the advertising world. Here are some tips that you can use to make sure that you write a great synthesis essay.
- You will need to find connections between various parts within a written piece and between various written pieces to support a claim. Gain a solid perspective on a topic, like a common theme between the articles.
- You need to choose a broad topic that pulls in several resources. It is the best way to make sure that you are getting a relevant topic to discuss.
- Make sure that the resources that you choose are effective ones.
- Develop a thesis by finding a common theme in your other works. It will be what your essay will set out to prove and is considered the main point.
- Find specific quotes from your sources that will support your thesis. This is the evidence that you will use to support the claims that you will make in your paper.
- Get all of your information on one page by creating an outline. It will list all of your main points in the order that you will discuss them in the paper.
- Use your outline to write your first draft. Be sure to just follow your plan and not to deviate from it at all the first time around. You will have time to look it over and fix it.
- You will write this type of paper in the third person.
- Don’t forget that you have to make sure to use transitional phrases that will link the topics together and create a logical flow for your paper.
- Once you have your paper written, you are still not done. You need to read it through and check for any errors and fix them. This step is very important.
Visit this website if you are still unsure of what you have to do. They will be able to straighten everything out and make sure that you get this paper done effectively.