When you are given the homework of coming up with a freelance topic for a persuasive essay, you are most times at a loss as to where you can find great examples of persuasive theses or dissertations.
The key to finding good examples of top quality dissertations is all in research. You need to not only research the content for your topic but also, research is to be done for well-written topics to find out why they rank so high with the instructors or with the readers or why the students have secured such high grades at the end of the term.
When searching for good examples, you also need to see how the person has written the thesis – the structure, layout, style, and logic.
Some good examples can be found in the following places:
- Libraries: The libraries of the university, your local libraries, as well as college libraries are an invaluable source for academic material including dissertations written by the past students. Some of these will even contain papers which professors have written.
- You can find examples of great persuasive essay online. You should, however, be able to separate the dross from the chaff as there is a lot of material on the internet and you may get lost if you do not have an initial guidance.
- You can ask the instructor for help especially if this is the first homework of its kind. He or she will be able to guide you as to where you can get the help you require.
- When you are asked to pick out a freelance topic of your own choice, you should scour for those topics that are strong and have a lot of controversy as well as being either fresh in the news or extremely relevant to your subject.
- You can search for examples of persuasive essays on writing communities and on various forums. These are an invaluable source for either containing the examples or at least of being able to direct you where you can get these examples.
- You can enroll in online courses and ask for examples of persuasive essays too.